We all know all this information is still unfolding daily so we urge you to review other resources so you can make the most informed decisions for your situation.
NBIC Unity Week Kicks Off Today!
Uniting the nation’s leading business diversity organizations, the 2020 NBIC Unity Week is a celebration of diversity, opportunity, equity, and collaboration. Attendees will receive access to exclusive dayside programming focused on building unprecedented success for diverse communities in the United States, and around the globe. Registration is Free!
- Deadline this Friday to Apply for the 2020 NextGen Leader Cohort. Disability:IN NextGen Leaders are college students and recent graduates (within 2 years) with disabilities, including veterans, who are top talent for corporate America. NextGen Leaders have the opportunity to connect with leading brands across all industries. Leaders are matched one-on-one with mentors from Disability:IN Corporate Partners and experience the Disability:IN Annual Conference where they network and interview with companies like Boeing, Facebook, JPMorgan Chase, and Microsoft. Learn More and Apply!
Small Business Administration
- Global Entrepreneurship Week. Did you know that November 16-20, 2020 is Global Entrepreneurship Week? As we pivot and rebuild the economy, SBA has resources to help you rebuild your business, keep your employees safe and healthy and revitalize your community. Learn More.
- Video: Resources for Veteran Entrepreneurs. Are you a veteran thinking about starting or growing your business? Learn about the various business resources available to veterans from the U.S. Small Business Administration in this short video.
- Top 3 Small Business Holiday Marketing Tips for 2020. With Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday in November kicking off the holiday shopping season, now is a good time for small businesses to boost sales. This year, 60% of consumers plan to do half or more of their winter holiday shopping at local retailers. Capitalize on this growth opportunity by using the following marketing strategies this holiday season.
- The Charitable Organizations Division of the Office of the Secretary of State wants to notify you of an opportunity to attend the 2020 National Association of Attorneys General/National Association of State Charity Officials Conference. This year’s conference is titled “Weathering the Storm”. This year’s conference is a virtual conference and is free to attend. The public is invited to attend the conference on Tuesday, November 17th and Wednesday, November 18th. The conference starts at 1:30pm on both days. For the agenda and information on how to register, click here: https://www.naag.org/meetings-trainings/other/naagnasco-conference.php.
- Wednesday November 18 | 7:00pm – 8:00pm ET Dining with Diabetes. Join the University of Maryland Capital Region Health Foundation for a virtual discussion centered around diabetes prevention and nutrition tips you can use while dining during the holidays. Guest speakers include Kashif M. Munir, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine & Medical Director, Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Jocelyn Barbot, RD, LDN, CDCES, Registered Dietician/Diabetes Program Coordinator, UM Capital Region Health with Moderator Truly R. Hall, MD, Vice President of Philanthropy, UM Capital Region Health. REGISTRATION IS FREE!
- Tuesday November 17 | 1:00pm – 2:30pm ET. Citrix Networking Master Class. This master class session will focus on the latest updates and releases from our Citrix application delivery and security solutions and outline how you can take a proactive approach to identifying online attacks and mitigating network vulnerabilities.