WBENCPitch Competition Overview
We are partnering with WBENC to deliver the national 2023 WBENC Pitch Momentum Competition, brought to you by PepsiCo. Thanks to the support from PepsiCo, the 2nd place winner will be awarded $20K, and the grand prize winner will walk away with $50K!
Metro NY and Greater DMV will host the FIRST ROUND | SPARK of this year’s competition. Three winners per region will win $1,000, be selected to compete in the WBENC National semi-finals and be invited to attend the WBENC invitation only November National Finals! The 2023 regional pitch competition will provide our Women-Owned Businesses (WBE) with the opportunity to hone their pitch skills in a safe environment and market to corporate members and fellow WBEs.
- Participant must be a WBENC-Certified WBE whose certification is in good standing.
- Participant fits the following 1st Spark Round Criteria:
- Pitch must be longer than 90-seconds
- Pitch must capture the audience’s attention and spark interest (entertaining & informative)
- Existing product, service, or business solution that is ready for market or currently in market (not a future idea or endeavor seeking an investment).
- Applicant must be a female owner of the company.
- If the solution is a result from a joint venture between multiple WBE companies or if the business has more than one (1) female owner, the application must be submitted on behalf of only one of the WBE companies or owners. Only one WBE will be permitted to pitch in each round and it will need to be the same WBE in each round.
Other Leadership Development Programs
Join Amplify Mastermind Program (AMP) to connect, build, leverage, and grow.
Strategies for becoming a sustainable supplier with an ESG mindset.
Collaborative partnership between Capital One and WBEC Greater DMV and Metro NY.
One Page Business Plan
WBEs create a roadmap for growth and profit with the One Page Business Plan.