WBEs create a roadmap for growth and profit. The program starts with foundations – from vision and purpose to understanding financial statements. WBEs will explore the importance of learning to read and interpret their business financial statements, the importance of using a budget and sales forecast in planning, and using this information to create a one-page business plan.
More Info Coming Soon!
- WBEs create a 1-page business plan that is user-friendly, strategic, and tactical.
- Examine what’s working in the business and what’s not to help WBE grow.
- Identify challenges and opportunities that are holding the business back and set goals and priorities to get unstuck.
- Starting with vision, learn to set meaningful and measurable goals and objectives linked with strategies and action plans.
- Business improvement assessment and set of diagnostic questions to help the business owner set realistic goals for growth, cash flow, and profit.
Other Leadership Development Programs
Join Amplify Mastermind Program (AMP) to connect, build, leverage, and grow.
Strategies for becoming a sustainable supplier with an ESG mindset.
Grow and capitalize on new opportunities with the SCALEit method®.
Collaborative partnership between Capital One and WBEC Greater DMV and Metro NY.